Saturday 8 June 2013

1 day left


#np all justin bieber song (cus i want to be in a good mood)

hello pepol. how u guys doing? im fine just fine. well a little bit tired cus yeah, just got back from perak for a vacation. it was fun and i enjoy every moment of it. now lets talk abt tomorrow etc. so tomorrow i'll go back to asrama and ugh srsly, im crying myself at night thinking abt my there. sometimes i miss my  old school where i got friends who understand me. yes, they really understand. 
at perak, we stayed at @ suria apartment resort. i found someone who actually face like my old old friend. i befriend wth him since i was 7 and until now but suddenly how we can lost contact when we at age 10. only god knw how much i miss him and still hoping that i can meet him. 
talk about asrama, i havent pack my things yet. yea i know im so cool huh. lol.
plus my leg hurts so much cus got kick by stupid-people. haih. 
so, till here. 
pray for my happiness and my health too. thank you so much.
see u guys another 2 months. 

                                                                                              writed by;
                                                                                                       theresaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment